This hilarious show is back by popular demand. When we were forced to shut down and cancel all upcoming shows, due to COVID, we were in the middle of this fun show. People who saw it before are getting tickets to see it again and others have waited patiently for a chance to see it for the first time.
The show takes place in the South and the Turpin family proves that living and dying in the South is seldom tidy and always hilarious.
Amidst the chaos an eccentric community pulls together to help each other out in their hour of need.
This show is perfect for a fun “night out” or a matinee show after brunch with friends. We always have popcorn and serve wine and both can be taken into the auditorium.
NOTE: This show was originally scheduled for May 6,7,8 and May 13,14,15. Anyone with tickets to those dates can use them in the following way:
- May 6 is changed to September 23, 2022
- May 7 is changed to September 24, 2022
- May 8 is changed to September 25, 2022 – MATINEE
- May 13 is changed to September 30, 2022
- May 14 is changed to October 1, 2022
- May 15 is changed to October 2, 2022 – MATINEE